Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tara & Matt - Hitched Finally!

Below are the images of my best friends sister's wedding. I was so excited to know I would be shooting it, but also a bit nervous, there was a lot of people I knew attending this wedding and it was a bit unsettling to know so many eyes would be watching me work.

The best thing though about working with friends, when I turned up to photograph the groom Matt, and he was still in his bordies just jumping out of the pool, I was able to wrowse on him!

Tara just made a stunning bride and my best friend Nadine, an absolute gorgeous bridesmaid with her two beautiful children, Amber as flowergirl and my godson Riley as the smallest pageboy ever! Doesn't he just look spunky? (not Matt, Riley.....!)









































I think someone is eager to kiss the bride!