Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Natalie Howe Photography as gone FULL TIME!

Yup, that's right, Monday just gone I lauched my business full time. Leaving PwC was not an easy decision after 16 years of employment, but I knew to make my dream really come true, I had to take the plunge and let go of the safety rail. Will I fall? Who knows, but my first week started off with a whooping 9 shoots. I can only be happy with that. I know there will be quite times, and as long as I'm prepared for them, then I think I will be fine. I have a lot of worked lined up in the next few months followed by a good well deserved break (unless the phone starts ringing!).

I am looking forward to this new chapter in my life, it's a dream come true for me to be able to do something I am so passionate about as a job. "Job?" nah.... doesn't feel like it. I enjoy myself every day (well.... not on the days the computer is in a bad mood!) And as long as I enjoy it, I'll keep doing it.

Thanks for all your support and wishes during this huge transition, and make sure, if you want a photographic job done, give me a call!

Signing off.

Nat : )