Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bon Jovi - America

Most of my clients know I am a massive Bon Jovi fan. I have been since I was 15 years old, and I doubt it will ever change. I had the opportunity last month to see Bon Jovi christen the new Giants Stadium (or Meadowlands as it is called) in New Jersey, America. It was always my dream to see them play their hometown. Quite a lot of us made the trek half way around the world to see this momentos occasion, and it was everything we hoped for and more. Here are some of my favourite photos from the 3 concerts at Giants Stadium as well as their first stadium concert at Hershey. Not only did we get to see our favourite band, but old friendships were made stronger and new friendships were built.

If you like their music, and haven't seen Bon Jovi live, do yourself a favour. Get yourself a ticket, you won't regret it!
If you click on the photos they will enlarge so you can have a better look! Enjoy.