Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter and October to December 2011 - Portrait Studio

Ok, so I've just stuffed myself with two bacon and egg rolls and an Easter egg, I feel like I won't ever be able to eat again.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful relaxing Easter Sunday.  I'm about to put a roast on for the family and in a few hours, we'll eat all over again (how will I cope), I hope by the end of it, I can still fit through the front door.

Happy Easter from myself, Chris (my husband), Tom (my son) and Frankie (our very cute but naughty Labradoodle).

While I had a spare 5 minutes, I just wanted to give you all a heads up that the portrait studio will be closed temporarily during October to December.  Basically this is due to over demand and not wanting to burn myself out.  I have 14 weddings to shoot in October & November (totalling approximately 672 hours of work) and I am going to be spending a lot of my time concentrating on these weddings to ensure that these couples all get what they deserve.  First class photography and first class service. 

The Studio will re open in the new year.  Although please note, if you have a newborn, I will squeeze you in, as we all know, newborns grow so fast, they can't wait a few months to have their photos taken like a 3 year old can, so if you have a newborn and want those gorgeous newborn photos, please still contact me.  I will be able to fit you in - I'll make sure of it.

Thanks everyone for your understanding, it's about trying to balance my work/home life and to ensure I don't get anymore grey hairs than I already do!  I am so excited for October and November, all those amazing weddings, but I also know how much work is involved with each and every one.  It's not just the wedding day, there are pre and post meetings, engagement sessions, post production, blogging, album creation and editing, culling and sorting, backing up and album planning meetings.  So to ensure I can offer my high quality of service during a hectic and busy time, I've decided that during those few months, I will concentrate on the weddings and the portraits will have to be done around that time.

So if you are looking for some photos for Christmas, please get in early, have your sitting before September, you'll be glad you organised your gift early and there will then be no last minute shopping or buyers remorse.  Or better still, purchase a gift voucher, they are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase!

Thanks for listening, happy Easter again!

Natalie.