Thursday, May 5, 2011

My top selling Album - and why.....

I thought I'd do a quick blog about my best selling album.  Approximately 80% of all my wedding clients purchase this album.  It has all the charm of a classic album with the beautifully matted beveled pages, as well as a modern feel with the digital layouts, allowing you to truly create a page that is as unique as the images themselves.

Here it is photographed with the stunning Perspex Montage Cover, with a gorgeous metallic image. 

Now this work of art, and yes it is a work of art! Takes 20 people to create.... yep, that isn't a typo.  From the time I send off my album order to the time it comes back to me carefully by my trusty courier man, 20 people have helped create this amazing album.  Trust me, I went to the workshop to see for my own eyes, they aren't cheap, but they don't look it either, hand crafted and totally unique to every client.

I totally love them and just wanted to share a little bit of an insight into one of my biggest selling products.

I hope you like it too.