Monday, December 15, 2008

Are you serious, Christmas is next week?

OMG what has happened to the year, I am still getting bookings, someone asked for a shoot next week, next week starts with the 22nd of December! I couldn't believe it when I looked at my diary, I'll be busy cooking ginger bread cookies and trying to find room in my tiny fridge and freezer for 3 days worth of entertaining. I am on strike, no more shoots for me until mid January!

This year has brought about a lot of changes, my business has grown extensively, I now have an assistant, I've finished Tafe, became an award winning photographer and bought a puppy!

I wish all my clients a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year, enjoy your time with your loved ones and make sure you relax, put your feet up and have fun spending hours pulling the kids toys out of the boxes they come in - they always seem like they are adult proof!

See you all in 2009!!!!

Natalie