Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Storyboards

As you are all aware I love my collages, I have now created a selection of storyboards that are sure to impress. There is quite a lot in the range, and I am hoping to create an example for each and print them so everyone can see how gorgeous they really are.

Below are some examples, I have storyboards for baby boys, girls and teenagers, as well as loads of simple ones for the whole family. I am yet to write up a pricing list for these as I have been so busy, but if you get an example on your proof CD or you would like to inquire about the price of one, please contact me and I will work the price out for you. Please note though, that they are large, they are meant to pack a punch and have the WOW factor. Friends and family who see these on your wall will love them - trust me!

The investment in a storyboard will bring your family years of happy memories.

Below is Lorna and Alan and their beautiful boys Luca and Ethan. They are my guinea pigs with these storyboards. I hope to post more storyboards shortly with different examples.