Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sarah & Rob - Hitched!

Below are the shots from today's engagement shoot for the gorgeous Sarah and Rob (Sarah being slightly more gorgeous than Rob!). They are not newly engaged by no means, with the wedding only a few weeks away, but the love that these two have for each other was intoxicating! They were just so adorable and totally natural in front of the camera which is all a photographer can ask for.

I met this lovely couple while I was at Chapel Hill photographing Natalie & Andrews romantic wedding (see my old blog for photos). Although it came to our attention quickly that Rob use to be my gym instructor - I'm very embarrassed to say I haven't been to the gym in years! With the business, work and Tafe oh and being a mum and wife - I struggle for time.

Anyway, back to the reason I'm blogging, I hope you like the photos. I certainly do!