Saturday, November 1, 2008

Some of my Tafe work

I thought I would share some of the work I do at Tafe with my readers, below are some of the projects we have been asked to do.

Below are some product shots, I chose to shoot some sunglasses as they are quite a challenging subject, being reflecting and having different surfaces. I am very happy with the results, and thank my model very much! She was such a good sport. I got 96/100 so you have to be happy with that!







A mock up of a magazine cover - this shoot was fun and we all got go eat the sets afterward!



A good friend of mine Tony who I also go to Tafe with lined up for all of us to shoot a Torana in the studio. After all the years in the industry, this was my first time shooting such a large object, it was a huge challenge, but as you can see below, the photos turned out fantastic. 99/100 for this assignment!