Monday, November 17, 2008

The Wedding of Kris & Amanda - 15 November 2008

On Saturday, my assistant Kylie and I had the pleasure of photographing one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. The boys were handsome, the girls, drop dead gorgeous and the locations!!!! OMG. I usually like to cull my blog photos down to my favourite 5 images, but I just couldn't do it. So below is just a "snippet" of my favourite photos.

The wedding was at the stunning old Prince Henry Hospital, with the church overlooking the ocean. Location shots were taken at the hospital and at Willie's Baths. If you've never been to Willie's I suggest you pack the kids up and take them for a day, you'll have a ball and if you are looking for a reception location, well..... this place is just breathtaking!

Thanks Amanda & Kris, Kylie and I enjoyed shooting your wedding very much, and the time you allocated for photos was amazing, and it shows in what we were able to capture.